CSR and Sustainability
We are the integrator and the interface.
The CSR and sustainability practice at Avian acts as a collaborator for corporations and non-profit bodies, devising sustainable and scientific solutions based on globally-accepted guidelines.
Supporting corporations to move away from pure philanthropy to sustainable corporate responsibility models.
- Conducting feasibility studies to assess the business case.
- Devise corporate social responsibility programmes (which are linked to the business goals) having measurable impact on workplace, marketplace, community and customers.
- Formulating protocols for ensuring transparency, diversity and inclusion at workplace.
- Creating knowledge, capacity and engagement tool kits for beneficiaries.
- Resource mobilisation – inducting employees and engaging them in volunteering programmes.
- Creating cause related marketing strategies.
- Monitoring and evaluation to assess the impact of the programme.
A capacity-building partner for non-profit bodies.
- Marketing communications campaigns that enable organisations to reach out to stakeholders.
- Devising and implementing cause-related media outreach and digital programmes.
- Bridging the skill development gap through training.
- Training on self sustenance before exiting the project.
The practice is led by a senior resource in the organisation who works with a social advisory board comprising development consultants and NGOs having experience in diverse roles – ranging from monitoring and evaluation, capacity building, strategic corporate responsibility consulting, NGO investment promotion, building industry and trade relations. Our advisors guide us in building and implementing a successful CSR programme for you.